Bottom Loading Arms
Bottom loading is one of the most common methods to safely transfer product from a terminal or depot into a road or rail tank, Liquip are specialists in bottom loading and offer the most advance balance assemblies for use bottom loading applications.
- Improved safety since operator remains on the ground during loading/unloading.
- Reduce time to load/unload via snap on API connection.
- Less static electricity generated than typically Top Loading.
- Bottom load systems can incorporate vapour recovery.
- Tankers can be filled faster and several compartments can be loaded simultaneously.
Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 products)