Long Reach Arms
Top loading provides an efficient and cost effective way to load and unload in many situations and is still a prominent method of loading throughout many different countries.
Liquip's longreach top loading arms can load both sides of the gantry and can reach all compartments on a typical road tanker without the need to move the tanker.
Note: a special high load base swivel may be required for longer 'wet' arms.
Features & Benefits
- Unique design allows for loading both sides of the gantry.
- Longreach top loading arms allow for full cross over capability and a horizontal reach of up to 5,500mm.
- Uses Liquip's unique gas strut "Velvet Touch" technology.
Up to 4 arms per bay (5 or 6 arm bays are possible, but consult Liquip for details).
Up to 5,500mm.
Typical flow rates are up to 1,500 LPM.
Loading arm survey forms are available for users to fill out.
Survey forms detail all technical requirements for your loading arm needs. These forms can be downloaded once you login to the liquip website. Click here to obtain a login.
Alternatively, you can contact Liquip to receive a loading arm survey form and discuss any specific requirements you may have.
Long Reach loading components
- Primary arm with base swivel.
- Balance Assembly.
- Gas Struts.
- Secondary arm.
- Intermediate Swivels.
- Drop spear.
- Position indicating brackets.
- Rotation limiter.
- Vapour cone.
- Spear mounted overfill protection sensor.
- Up/down stops.
- Butterfly Valves.
- Riser Pipes.